[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Resident Evil 2 Influencer Event” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text el_class=”lineheight”]
WHAT DID WE DO?
- We flew in top gaming influencers in the Gulf and Middle East region to have a meet and greet with Resident Evil 2 remake producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and director Kazunori Kadoi.
- Branded the entrance of Hub Zero Dubai with Resident Evil 2 artwork and created a 80 meter tunnel to get a the dark atmosphere of the video game. Influencers were also given branded flashlights to guide them through the tunnel.
- The influencers also had the chance to play exclusive content and record their gameplay for their own content distribution.
- All influencers had the opportunity to interview the producer and director one-on-one, plus get signed T-shirts!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row gap=”35″ content_placement=”middle”][vc_column][vc_column_text el_class=”lineheight”]
HOW DID WE DO IT?
- An 80 m long tunnel was constructed inside Hub Zero – where influencers would walk through to get to the other side – avoiding obstacles in their way. The tunnel, combined with the soundtrack of the original Resident Evil 2 helped simulate the survival horror that is – Resident Evil.
- We used Large Format Stickers on the entrance, plus life-size cutouts scattered in the tunnel and around the event venue.
- Flashlights and T-shirts were custom designed for the event. The T-shirts were also personally signed by the Director and Producer of RE2 and were given to all the influencers as memorabilia of what took place.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/6″][rev_slider_vc alias=”re2-slider”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][/vc_row]